Stain Resistant Carpet
Enquire about our range of carpets that have been engineered for super strong stain resistance.
Ensuring Quality and Satisfaction
Our Interior Designers help you select the right products for your home or property. Installers with over 30 years experience to ensure that the job is done for you to an exceptional standard.
Clearance Special Tahitian SDN Loop
30% Off Extra Heavy Duty Solution Dyed Nylon - One Beautiful Colour Left. Come check it out!
Comfort, Luxury and Warmth.
Carpet is a floor that is synonymous with comfort, luxury and warmth. Whether the fibres are wool, nylon or a newer design, they insulate you from temperature, noise and impact better than most other floors.
A wide range of colours and styles allow you to select a look and feel that suits both the aesthetics of your room and the underfoot sensation that you want to feel.
Coupled with the fact that you can usually get carpet installed for a relatively modest price makes it a compelling value proposition.
Different fibre types exhibit different properties and strengths.
Wool is a strong, hard wearing natural fibre from sheep.
- Renewable and sustainable
- Naturally resists flattening and staining
- Absorbs sound so is quiet
- Naturally flame retardant so is safe
- Insulates heat to keep you warm in winter
Wool mixed with synthetic fibre to combine the strengths of both
- Usually 80% wool and 20% nylon
- Resilience and durability of synthetics with natural appearance and luxurious feel of wool.
- Reduced shedding from short fibres.
- Wool Bamboo Fibre Blend carpet bring the benefits of two sustainable, high performing materials
A resilient synthetic fibre that provides durability and stain resistance.
- Readily accepts dye and has a large colour palette.
- Can feel softer than wool
- Premium nylons have excellent color fastness and stain resistance
- Most durable and wear resistant of all synthetic fibres
Made with 37% renewably sourced polymer from corn sugar*.
- Extremely soft
- Highly resistant to stain, soil and wear
- Excellent colourfast performance.
- Production greenhouse gas emissions 63% lower than nylon.
A cost effective synthetic fibre
- Polypropylene carpets are less expensive
- Colourfast and resists most stains.
- Usually made into loop style carpets
- Great for low traffic areas.
- Natural anti-static properties
A more cost effective synthetic fibre.
- Polyester carpets are less expensive.
- Beautifully soft and well suited to low traffic areas.
- Good colour-fastness.
- Often made from recycled materials making it more environmentally friendly.
A soft velvet or velour finish that gives off a formal look. Can display shading and tracking from footprints and vacuuming.
A smooth and slightly random textured finish with a luxurious feel. Hardwearing and ideal for high foot traffic, the textured finish is less likely to show shading and tracking than plush pile.
The carpet fibres are arranged in a series of loops to create a textured pattern look. Hides footprints well and is well suited to high traffic areas.
Plush, Twist or Loop, find the style that suits you best depending on your needs and preferences.
What people say about us
“Great job on our floor. It looks fabulous and makes such a difference. We are very pleased.”Des and Irene Kelly
“Excellent. Quality of carpet and workmanship is excellent and customer service is top notch.”Jessica and Dennis Wong
“Fantastic. We have had all our window coverings supplied by Floorworld for the past 8 years.”Deb Robotham
“We chose Waverley Floorworld because it offered a broader range of options than other flooring providers, enabling us to select something which suited us perfectly. The installer had great pride in his craftsmanship, and we were delighted with the care, precision, and skill with which he completed the installation.”Joan Gibbs
“Easy to deal with, great selection. Much more personal service than many other shops I visited.”Ian Van Eijke
“Friendly, clear, informative, good price. Very pleased with service.”Mercia Sawan
“Good advice, all arrangements relating to laying carpet occurred as planned on time”Jan & Daryl Mahoney
“Just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the kitchen floor which looks fantastic! The vinyl has come up so well & has made a huge difference to the look of the place. Thanks so much for your great product & service, we will be happy to recommend Waverley Floorworld.”Marjory & Neil Campbell
“I thought Mark did a fantastic job installing the carpet. Everything looks great, including the stairs!”Elizabeth McDonald
“Professional, friendly, efficient, timely.”Dale Julien
“Dear Jenny, Thank you for looking after us and making a challenging task so much smoother.”Judy & Kee